Welcome to the DSU Family!
Student accounts will be automatically created once students are fully admitted to Delta State University. When your account is created, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to set up your account for the first time.
Before you arrive:
- Check your personal email to make sure that you have received instructions on how to access university systems.
- First-time users need to click the first-time user link to set up their new password and gain access to University systems. Click the link for detailed instructions: First Time User
- Once your account is set up in step 2 above, make sure that you can log into university systems by visiting the MyDSU Portal which can be accessed by clicking on the MyDSU link on any page or by visiting https://mydsu.deltastate.edu.
- Begin checking your DSU email. Your DSU email or Okramail is your connection to campus. Any future correspondence will be sent using this email address. You can access your email by visiting the portal in step 3 or by going to portal.office.com
- Download and install Microsoft Office 365 on your computer. Microsoft Office 365 is provided to students at no cost. For more information on installing Microsoft Office products on your computer, click here.
- Visit DSU Online services to familiarize yourself with this service. DSU Online Services is a convenient way to take care of business online for Faculty, Staff, and Students. Within DSU Online students can register for classes, check grades, view unofficial transcripts, pay for tuition, and more. To access DSU online services please log in to the MyDSU portal.
- Login to Canvas and set up your profile and notifications. For instructions on setting up your canvas account, click here.
After you arrive on campus:
- Connect your device to the WiFi network. If you need any help, click here
- Connect your gaming console. If you need instructions, click here
- Login to Canvas by visiting MyDSU and verify that all of your registered courses are on your canvas dashboard. Courses may not be published until the first day of classes for the semester.
If you need technical assistance at DSU we are only a phone call away. You can reach us by calling 662-846-4444 or submit a ticket